Take note of this important information from your favorite musical booster organization before the heavy tryptophan hit kicks in!
Music Boosters meeting in the library Thursday, 29 November.
Socialize beginning at 6:30PM and meeting from 7-8PM.
Auction Dinner Kickoff
The annual Gala/Dinner/Auction is a great opportunity to raise money for the music program. Last year we earned over $5000
So far this year we’re lagging a bit behind and looking to pick up the pace!
The bands are depending on us to help them raise money for clinicians and this is the best event to do that.
We need help procuring items!
Not the cold-call or door-knocker type? Here are some alternatives:
- Organize the music kids to provide a service. Groups of 2 or more to
play at an event, offer lessons, manual labor or artistic endeavors.
- Ask family members to donate to a basket you can submit to the auction instead of
exchanging gifts. Ideas for this could include themes like sports, pets, games, music,
food, spa, books, art, or hobbies. Better yet have a fun competition within the family
to see which members can create the most interesting or fun basket to donate.
- If you own a business please consider donating services/items. Everything from
yard care, handyman work, pet sitting, manicures, face painting, baking, providing a special or exotic meal, doing taxes, consulting or organizing.
- Give memories – send family & friends tickets for the event so they can enjoy an evening of food, music, auctions and comedy
- We can earn 25% commission on auction sponsorships (see the sponsership
information pdf). Do you know a business that would like to sponsor the auction?
For more information get the Auction Kick Off Letter