All three music groups are participating in this fundraiser going on now. Directors disturbed the order form, but you can view and download another copy by clicking here. Forms need to be turned by Friday, November 3. Pickup is 12/7/17 outside the music rooms. We will have more information later.
Here’s our welcome letter about the program in case you missed it.
The MTHS Music Booster Poinsettia Sale is Now in Progress!
With all of you on board, the sale will be a great success! The poinsettias are only $10.00 and are beautiful, florist quality 6” plants. They come in four colors; red, Jingle Bell, white, and pink with a foil wrap around the pot. Along with selling them to others, put them on your own holiday gift list. Contact your workplace, family, friends, or anybody who decorates for the season. The order deadline will be November 3rd by the end of school. The poinsettias will be available for pick up at school Thursday, December 7th between 2 and 6 so pick a 30 minute window on your form before turning it in.
- Please give each customer their half sheet receipt (see attached). They need to bring this for pick up.
- Fill out the spreadsheet order form completely. This will help us with an accurate and smooth pick up process.
- Keep a copy of the spreadsheet(s) for your records.
- Completed order forms can be turned in via the band room wall pocket or mail to: MTHS Music Boosters P.O. Box 474 Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043.
- Checks are made payable to MTHS Music Boosters. Absolutely no IOUs for payment!
- Sub-Total each page in the white area at the bottom of each page. (see below)
If you have any questions please email, email@example.com or consider posting questions on the Music Boosters Facebook page as others might be thinking the same thing.